Please note: Due to the COVID 19 pandemic we are not scheduling in-person programs inside the Library at this time. However, we are offering virtual Library programs via Zoom to our patrons. Please submit an application if you wish to present virtually.
Our professional Librarian staff plans and coordinates all Library presentations. We are always seeking talented and qualified presenters on a variety of topics. The Library hosts educational, informative, and/or entertaining programs for our community.
If you have an interest in presenting a virtual program, please consider the following criteria before applying:
- If you represent an organization it must be a non-profit
- We do not accept any programs promotional in nature or held with the intention of generating revenue
- You must have Internet access and an electronic device with microphone and camera capabilities in order to participate in the Zoom event. The Library cannot provide such devices at this time.
- The Library will use its own Zoom account to host the event and a Librarian will coordinate the details with the presenter to co-host the event.
How to Present a Program to the Community:
To be considered as a program presenter at the library, you must:
- Read the Library Program Policy and make sure your program meets the criteria.
- Fill out and submit an online Program Information Form.
- All Library programs are scheduled well in advance of the program date to allow time
for publicity. We will do our best to schedule programs on or close to applicant's preferred date(s).
Please submit requests 6-8 weeks in advance of preferred date(s).
- A Librarian will contact you if we decide to proceed with your program.
Requests that violate Library policy will not be considered.