Princh is the library's new mobile printing service. Print from anywhere on any internet connected device and pick up your prints at the library. Print jobs must be picked up within 24 hours of sending them and will be available only when the library is open. Our hours and location can be found on our contact page.
Print from the Web using your laptop or mobile device
- Visit our printer page.
- Select the file you want to print and upload it.
- Choose options (e.g. Color or Black & White) Note price changes.
- Use Wrench Tool for print preview.
- If you agree with Princh's Terms and Conditions, Accept (click link to read Terms and Conditions)
- Click Continue.
- Choose Pay at the Desk
- Enter your Name or Nickname when prompted.
- Click Order Print.
- Give the name or nickname you entered online.
- Pay for you print with cash or credit card ($2 min for credit card transactions).
- Retrieve your print from our public copier.
*this link automatically enters our printer number: 104635
Print Using the Princh App
- Download the free Princh app from the App Store or Google Play.
- View the video Tutorial for instructions.
- Once necessary permissions are set, you can choose to print from most apps by choosing Share or Print from that app's options menu.
- Choose Princh as the printer you want to print to.
- Choose Enter ID to enter our printer code: 104635
- Or, choose Tap to scan if you have a QR code. (QR codes can be found on the poster near the printer at the library or on the flyer available at the desk)
- Select the printer.
- Choose number of copies, print range, color if needed (note price changes)
- Tap Preview to see a preview of your print
- Tap Print when you are ready to send your print to us.
How much does it cost?
8.5" x 11" Black & White: $0.25/page
8.5" x 11" Color: $0.50/page